Scratch and Win Online is now closed
Promotion: Scratch and Win online 10% to 50% off
TO PARTICIPATE VISIT: Contest
1. The promotion begins October 1st and ends October 18th, 2020.
2. To participate online, visit ScratchWin.ca, AccentHomeFurnishings.ca or Accentmeubles.com
You will receive a percentage discount equivalent to 10% to 50% off on selected furniture, mattresses and accessories. The offer is not applicable to appliances.
In order for the rebate to be applicable, redeem the coupon in store with the help of the validation code indicated on the coupon between October 1-18, 2020.
Prior to revealing the rebate, participants must enter their full name, email address and Accent store where they will use the coupon. The list of possible rebates are 10%, 15%, 25% and 50%. The Contest is open to all residents of Canada, except for employees, agents, mandataries and representatives of Accent, its subsidiaries, affiliates, affiliated companies, advertising or promotion agencies, the suppliers of material, prizes and services related to this Contest, and any other stakeholder directly related to the holding of the Contest, as well as the members of their immediate family, and anyone with whom these employees, representatives and agents reside.
3. Prize Distribution
Based on the number of participants during the 18 days of the promotion
10% off – 1 among all 24 stores
15% - unlimited
25% - 24 total, 1 per store
50% - 1 among all 24 stores
4. The rebate offered must be accepted as awarded and is not exchangeable, refundable, transferable or convertible into cash.
5. The rebates are applicable on a purchase in store until October 18st, 2020, and cannot exceed a total of $2 500 per validation code.
6. The winning participants must provide their coordinates to Cantrex Nationwide headquarters for all rebates of $250 and above. The Lottery Submission Form must be fully complete and sent to Cantrex Natonwide attention Marie Girard.
7. Participants without an email address can participate by showing up at an Accent store of his choice. Participants that do not wish to provide an email address can also play in person at the store.
8. A participant may only obtain one validation code per valid email address. By entering the Contest, the Contestant acknowledges having read and understood these Rules and agrees to be bound by them and to comply with them. The Contestant declares that the Rules are understandable and reasonably available for consultation. All individuals who participate, or attempt to participate more than once during the designated period, or who use any automated, robotic, mechanical, electronic or other duplication methods non-authorised by the terms of the present rules, will be considered as having performed an attempt at falsification or manipulation, which may lead to a disqualification.
9. Contestants must be 18 years or over at the time of the Contest. Accent reserves the right to use pictures, likenesses and names of the winners for promotional purposes. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws, regulations and by-laws and is open to residents of Canada.
10. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for helping the parties reach a settlement.